|Posted On||March 22, 2021|
|Application Deadline||April 22, 2021|
Oreyeon is a startup company and part of NVIDIA Inception Program, providing AI solutions for airports focusing on safety and automation of operations. Oreyeon's goal is to re-imagine airport safety by implementing proactive features, eliminating human error and reducing costs by using cutting-edge technologies.
We're looking for a fast learner, innovative mind, hard worker and ambitious engineer who is aiming to grow his/her skillset and take on new challenges.
Current education: Bachelor’s in Computer and Communication Engineering (similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience)
- Worked on Deep Learning and Computer Vision libraries (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, OpenCV, etc.)
- Knowledge of Python and C++
- Good at software development with analytical, development, and debugging skills
- Ability to research, implement and prototype new algorithms in an dynamic environment
- Ability to work efficiently remotely
- Use project management tools (Jira, Trello, etc.)
- Document efficiently all tasks
- On-going research on latest technologies and innovation in the field
The 3 months internship program is a great opportunity to contribute to Oreyeon's products while elevating your Deep Learning skills, gaining new perspectives, understanding the aviation industry and much more.