|Posted On||March 22, 2021|
|Application Deadline||April 22, 2021|
Oreyeon is a startup company and part of the NVIDIA inception program, providing AI solutions for airports focusing on safety and automation of operations. Oreyeon's goal is to re-imagine airport safety by implementing proactive features, eliminating human error and reducing costs by using cutting-edge technologies.
We're looking for a fast learner, innovative mind, hard worker and ambitious engineer who is aiming to grow his/her skillset and take on new challenges.
Current education: Bachelor’s in Computer and Communication Engineering (similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience)
- Strong C++ development skills under Linux OS (Ubuntu)
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in Python
- Hands-on experience with TensorFlow, Keras and OpenCV
- Skilled at software development
- Worked on robotics related projects
- Ability to research, implement and prototype new algorithms in an agile environment
- Ability to work with new hardware SDKs (cameras and sensors)
- Experience with CUDA & CUDNN
- Practical experience with deploying Deep Learning models (compression, optimization, engines, etc.)
Soft Skills Required:
- Writing & communicating in English easily
- Document solutions and explanations clearly
- Communicate with peers professionally
- Report to team meeting on a daily basis
The 3-months internship program is a great opportunity to contribute to Oreyeon's products while elevating your Deep Learning skills, gaining new perspectives, understanding the aviation industry and much more.