Location Beirut, Lebanon
Nature of work Hybrid
Work Type Full-time
Please read carefully the qualifications and responsibilities and include relevant skills in your CV.
Who we are
Oreyeon is a startup company providing AI solutions for airports focusing on safety and automation of operations. Oreyeon’s goal is to re-imagine airport safety by implementing proactive features, eliminating human error and reducing costs by using cutting-edge technologies.
We’re looking for a fast learner, innovative mind, detail oriented, and ambitious individual to join our data science team who is aiming to grow their skill-set and take on new challenges.
What you’ll bring
- Collaboration with team members
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Adaptability in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Fitting the inclusive and diverse work environment
- Recognizing and appreciating team effort
- Being mindful of inclusive language
- The ability to communicate your thoughts emphatically
- Automate and accelerate migrations to AWS
- Build and deploy modern, well architected, secure, and cost optimized cloud solutions, along with building pipelines for automation and optimization
- Work alongside engineering teams to design and implement scalable software services
- Define repeatable deployment patterns for cloud solutions running on AWS
- Plan the internal AWS cloud infrastructure implementation and growth
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in Python
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, S3)
- Experience using monitoring solutions (CloudWatch, ELK Stack, Prometheus)
- Solid knowledge concerning data storage, data security, data privacy and data modeling
- Familiar with data driven development
- Solid knowledge of Data Structures and algorithms, and hands-on experience with SQL/No-SQL database design
- Experienced with building, maintaining, scaling and monitoring cloud ML and data pipelines
- Experience with model lifecycle management (training, deploying, storing…)
- Experience with version control using Git
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
We are at the intersection of deep tech (artificial intelligence) and aviation. This is where we are heading as Oreyeon, this is our north star and this will be the vision of the company in the future. Our main mission is to introduce deep tech solutions in the area of airport safety.
At Oreyeon, we believe that having integrity helps foster an open positive work environment and an ethical approach to decision making. As the old saying would define integrity, it is doing the right thing through your words, actions and beliefs when no one is watching.
Integrity in the workplace comes in many forms, but above all refers to having upstanding character traits and work ethics of which include sound judgment, honesty, dependability, and loyalty.
At Oreyeon, we promote integrity by encouraging open and honest communication, respecting others’ opinions even if we do not agree with them, and most importantly, we lead by example.
In our technology-driven society, continuous learning is no longer optional. Work is always being reshaped by technological progress and is constantly evolving. For this reason, we always aspire to move forward incredibly quickly by encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing sessions, creating a passion for excellence, and constantly pursuing growth and learning.
We provide our team members with the necessary tools and resources to constantly learn as this will give everyone ownership over their own knowledge acquisition. As a result, everyone will be more willing to grow and develop.
Learning is a journey, and we couldn’t be happier to share our ideology with our people!
At Oreyeon, empathy is one of our core values that is constantly helping us learn how to regulate our own emotions when dealing with one another. Empathy is the ability to emotionally understand what other people feel, see things from their point of view, and imagine oneself in their place.
Empathy has allowed team members at Oreyeon to build social connections with other team members on a personal and a professional level. It also promoted helping behaviors and the ability to understand what people are thinking and feeling. Empathetic leaders at Oreyeon always aspire to flourish a workspace of empathy in order to understand the needs of others so that they are aware of our team members’ feelings and thoughts.
At Oreyeon, we practice inclusivity by providing everyone with equal access to opportunities regardless of their gender, gender expression and identity, race, physical or mental abilities, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age or color.
Inclusion efforts empower us to give a platform to marginalized groups of which include but are not limited to gender racism, race, ethnic minority backgrounds and people with physical or mental abilities.
Our People & Culture department focuses on diversity, equity and Inclusive actions (DEI) that allows us to create spaces within our offices that highlights and embraces our diversity. For example, we will provide a private space for people to practice their religion and pray in privacy alongside a private space for new mothers to breastfeed in private. We make sure everybody’s voice and opinions are heard so that we flourish an inclusive work space where everyone feels respected to help foster a culture of belonging.
Copyright Design © DimoGraphics 2022. All right reserved.